Leader and Founder
Leader and Founder
Steam: someofthis
Origin: -M-SomeofThis
Zodiac: Sagittarius

-M- Celebrates 10 years, today

Postby -M-SomeofThis » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:11 pm

Greetings,
Today Feb 16, 2017/2007 is Myrmidons Gaming International's 10th year of existence.
I remember this day 10 years ago like it was yesterday. It all began 1 night when I had changed my name to
Agamemnon, then another changed theirs to Helen of Troy. We then changed our names to Myrmidon1 and Myrmidon2.
Before we knew it we were up to Myrmidon8. So we decided to go server hopping. We layed down a serious punishment
so much so that we were complained on and then told we couldn't do that anymore by an admin. Well then we said,
So myself and 85 left that clan and made a pit stop with another where we were told we couldn't invite our friends,
well then again. -M-85 and myself owned and ran Far Cry 1 servers. We renamed them both in the server config file to
Myrmidons Gaming Someofthis & Myrmidons Gaming EightyFive.
85 and myself 1st put on our new tags, back then the original tag was [MyR*] Which changed to -M- a few years later.
We counted down from 10 and rebooted the servers @ 0 when the servers came back up, the New Names of the
Servers and the Start of -M- had begun.
This has been an amazing experience, this community has been through allot over the these 10 years and
we just keep moving forward. The most awesome of all this is that I have met all of you,
as you have all met each other, some in real life too! Thanks to -M-.
-M- has become more then a gaming community, -M- has become a family, That makes me feel honored.
We have the greatest members bar none. This is what makes -M- and gives -M- its honor.
It's our great members that Makes Myrmidons Gaming so special, brings honor and is such a strong force in the
Gaming community. All the -M- members make me feel proud and honored to do this and keep us going.
Thank you all Myrmidons Gaming Members for a great 10 years and looking forward to many more.

-M-SomeofTh!s
-M- 10 YEARS
[SteamIDCard=]Image[/SteamIDCard]

SQLInjection
Clan Admin
Clan Admin
Steam: -M-SQLInjection
Zodiac: Capricorn

Re: -M- Celebrates 10 years, today

Postby SQLInjection » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Congrats!

-M-PIMP